Design for Startups is now available as an open-source toolkit!
Who is the Toolkit for?
This toolkit is available for wide-spread use by educational institutions, companies and a variety of organizations. The model is flexible and can be adapted to suit different contexts, disciplines, and industries. Some possible use cases:
- Art and design institutions who are looking for models and precedents for how to integrate emerging talent with accelerators or incubators
- Comprehensive universities who aim to establish relationships between their students and external organizations, and who wish to build beyond the internship model
- Accelerators or incubators who are looking to build artists and designers, or other skill sets such as developers, into their programmatic structure in order to support a systematic context of growth for the companies in their portfolios
- Co-working spaces who would like to integrate talent from universities, schools or training organizations with their tenant companies and organizations
- Any organization such as an association or fund who has a group of companies in their portfolio that could benefit from a specific kind of expertise that can be provided by another organization